Our counseling services are offered in the Portland metropolitan area and include individual, couples, family counseling, and therapy groups. These services are available in English and Spanish.
Counseling can help with:
- Communication skills
- Trauma and posttraumatic stress
- Eating disorders
- Pregnancy loss
- Anger management
- Relationship stress
- Situational stress and transitions such as divorce, job loss, military deployment
Our services also include these specialties:
- Counseling for returning veterans and their families
- Prepare-Enrich inventory for relationship enhancement
- Marriage preparation
- Drug and alcohol treatment for adolescents
Our fees fall within the norms of usual and customary rates for the counseling profession. Our licensed counselors accept many insurance plans. We offer a sliding fee scale and low-income options for persons who may need financial consideration.
Our main office is located at 6200 SE King Road, Portland, Oregon 97222. We also have locations in the Parkrose area and near the Providence Portland Hospital campus.
To schedule an appointment, call 503-546-6377.