A program designed to offer DUII Rehabilitation as mandated by Oregon State Courts.
This program fulfills all the necessary treatment requirements.
The goal of the Transitions DUII program is to provide convenient, confidential, and respectful treatment and rehabilitation outpatient services to individuals and their families.
Our services are available in English and in Spanish.
Adult drug and alcohol outpatient treatment program
- A treatment program designed for individuals who want to change.
- Group and individual programing available
- Multiple levels of service available.
- OHP insurance and out of pocket sliding fee scale available. Some services for those without insurance.
- Get the help you need without feeling judged.
- Three office locations
- Fully state licensed counselors
- English and Spanish counselors are available
All individuals receive:
- Alcohol and Drug Rehabilitation including assessments, individual and group treatment, UAs, and case management.
To make an appointment
- Call 503-546-6377. Our staff will set up an appointment for you to meet one of our licensed counselors.
- Meet for assessment and drug test
- Treatment as needed (individual or group)
We accept OHP insurance and have a sliding fee scale available. You will be asked to bring your last income tax forms or two previous pay stubs for all adults working in the household to determine family income.
Classes are ongoing. Once you meet with a counselor, you can start at any time.