A program designed to offer DUII Rehabilitation as mandated by Oregon State Courts.
This program fulfills all the necessary treatment requirements.
The goal of the Transitions DUII program is to provide convenient, confidential, and respectful treatment and rehabilitation outpatient services to individuals and their families.
Our services are available in English and in Spanish.
Transitions DUII program
- Twelve-week programing that meets all state/ probation and DMV-DUII requirements
- Fully state licensed counselors
- OHP insurance accepted and out-of-pocket sliding fee scale available.
- Group and individual programing
- English and Spanish counselors are available
- Weeknight/evening programs for active/ working clients
- Caring compassionate people who want to help you succeed.
All individuals receive:
- Alcohol and Drug Rehabilitation including assessments, individual and group treatment, UAs, and case management.
To make an appointment
- Call 503-546-6377. Our staff will set up an appointment for you to meet one of our licensed counselors.
- Meet for assessment and drug test
- Treatment as needed (individual or group)
We accept OHP insurance and have a sliding fee scale available. You will be asked to bring your last income tax forms or two previous pay stubs for all adults working in the household to determine family income.
Classes are ongoing. Once you meet with a counselor, you can start at any time.