Certified Application Assistors can help with:
- Applying for health insurance under Oregon Health Plan or the Oregon Health Marketplace
- OHP/ QHP renewals
- Changes of information
- Request for information (RFI)
- Assistance available in English, Spanish, Chuukese, & Marshallese
In-Home Enrollment Services Available
To schedule an appointment call:Northwest Family Services
6200 SE King Road
Portland, OR 97222
Use the checklist below to help gather what you will need to complete your application
- Information about your “Tax Household:” Spouse, children, domestic partner (only if you have children together), anyone else who is a tax dependent-even if they are not applying for insurance
- Home and/or mailing address for everyone in your household
- Social Security Number if applicable
- Dates of birth for each person on application
- Documents to verify citizenship or immigration status (e.g. immigration status and document type).
- Employer: address, start date, and income information for your household (for example, copies of pay stubs or W-2 forms, wages and tax statements).
- If self employed: bring documents about income and deductions
- Other income like alimony or Social Security Income and deductions such as moving expenses, IRA, tuition.
- If currently insured, not with OHP/Healthy Kids, the following information is needed: type of health insurance, plan name, policy and ID for those who are covered
For Outreach please contact: