What does the curriculum include?
With the online subscription, you will receive:
- Access to the power point lessons
- A facilitators guide with helpful teaching tips and a script for the lessons
- Videos with a real-life survivor’s story for use in the lessons
- Additional statistics, articles, and resources about sex trafficking
- A downloadable version of the lessons, in addition to the online version for ease of use
- Worksheets and parent permission letters
- Material is regularly updated on the site
- Subscription is good for one year and can be renewed for $50 annually for updated materials
Deceptions is a program of Northwest Family Services. For more information please contact Amy Simmons at email@example.com.
Deceptions Fees and Pricing:
Renewal to upgrade curriculum annually
Bulk pricing – any agency, organization, or school district that chooses to purchase Deceptions in bulk will receive the following pricing:
|25-49 copies||5% discount or $166.50/copy|
|50-99 copies||10% discount or $153/copy|
|100-199 copies||20% discount or $136/copy|
Professional trainings for Law Enforcement, School Resource Officers, Counselors, or others who work with youth are available for $2,500 and include presentations by law enforcement, skilled staff, and a survivor of sex trafficking.