What is VIDA?
The Valley Individual Development Account (VIDA) program provides training and support to people as they save for ma jor life and financial goals. VIDA is a partnership between CASA of Oregon and member agencies.
What is an Individual Development Account?
Why save with an IDA?
- Get your money matched $3 to every $1 deposited Create the habit of saving
- Reach goals set personally
- Build financial skills
- Further career and household stability
- Access other assets
What can I save for with an IDA?
- Post-secondary Education
How much can I save with an IDA?
- You can save up to $1,000 per year
- Savings period can be from 6 to 36 months
- The match is $3 to every $1 saved
- The minimum monthly deposit is $25 ($300 /year)
- TIP: If you save the maximum of $3,000 over 3 years, that’s $9,000 in matching funds!