To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Be sure to attach your cover letter & resume.
Partner with Reynolds High School to provide evidence-based assessments, substance abuse treatment, case management and recovery support to students and their families.
Salary: $24.00 - $25.00/hr
- Conduct an assessment and brief intervention of clients who have been referred to the program. Refer to a higher level of care if needed.
- Using the program policies and protocols, participate in the direct treatment of clients.
- Work with school personnel and other partners to provide resource information to students and their families.
- Provide training/education to groups of clients. This includes recovery and prevention services when needed.
- Facilitate a strength-based atmosphere when working with students that is conducive to academic success and positive social skills.
- Outreach and community networking, coalition building, and regular coordination of care with referents via status reports, in person, phone, or emails.
- Bilingual / bicultural English and Spanish is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Human Services field and/or minimum two years of experience providing case management and/or resource information, referral and advocacy services to at-risk populations.
- Experience with behavioral health assessments and be able to link the multi-dimensions to an accurate DSM-5 diagnosis and ASAM level of care.
- Able to apply ASAM/HIPAA & 42CFR policies to case management, charting, and release of information.
- Experience with MOTS documentation and Oregon Health Plan billing.
- Able to build and maintain rapport with youth and adults from diverse backgrounds.
We offer a generous benefits package and a supportive work culture. As a non-profit organization, full time employees may be eligible for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program.
If you want a job that helps you make a difference every day, send a cover letter and resume.
Northwest Family Services, through our mission, practices and the services we offer, are committed to the belief that all people deserve dignity and respect. As we serve our communities, we will continue to work together to listen, to learn, and to act to overcome historic values and structures that have led to discrimination and inequities.
We are committed to creating a culture of belonging, where all staff are valued and given opportunity to grow and succeed equitably. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, sexual orientation, primary language, ethnic background or socioeconomic status. NWFS pursues policies, strategies, and programs which promote diversity, inclusion, and equity in our daily work. We seek staff who share our vision and commitment to our communities.
NWFS is committed to inclusive excellence by advancing equity and diversity in all that we do. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and encourage applications from members of BIPOC and other historically underrepresented groups. Prior to a new hire, a background check including criminal record history will be conducted. Information from the background check will not necessarily preclude employment.
Covid 19-vaccination is required for new hires unless the employee is granted a medical or religious accommodation. Employees can request an accommodation once an offer of employment has been made.