To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to attach your cover letter & resume.
Family Resource Coordinator
One of the many things we do at Northwest Family Services is work with families who have young children (ages 0 to 6 years). This position works with families to navigate health, education and other human service systems in order to meet their needs for stability, health and school readiness.
If working with families, community social services and schools sounds exciting, this may be the job for you.
- Meet with families to aid them in accessing community resources.
- Develop and maintain strong connections with local community providers.
- Develop and maintain strong connections with internal partners.
- Document and report on participant information in an online database.
- Able to build and maintain rapport with people from diverse backgrounds, experiences, communities and cultures.
- Able to work independently as well as collaborate with multi-agency leaders.
- Have excellent follow-through.
Experience / Education
- Associate’s degree in Human Services, Public Administration or Health Care Management preferred.
- Child and family development knowledge and training as it relates to K-12 education.
- Experience coordinating services for children, students and families among schools, governmental agencies and social service providers.
- Willing to work evenings and weekend hours as needed.
- Preferred but not required: Bilingual (English/Spanish) and home visitation experience.
We offer a generous benefits package and a supportive work culture. As a non-profit organization, full time employees may be eligible for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program.
If you want a job that helps you make a difference every day, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
NWFS is committed to inclusive excellence by advancing equity and diversity in all that we do. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and encourage applications from members of historically underrepresented racial/ethnic groups. Prior to a new hire, a background check including criminal record history will be conducted. Information from the background check will not necessarily preclude employment.
Vaccination is required for new hires unless the employee is granted a medical or religious accommodation. Employees can request an accommodation once an offer of employment has been made.