To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Be sure to attach your cover letter & resume.
As a part of our Housing Stability department, this position will inspect houses and apartments for our program participants. The person in this position will need to keep track of multiple details for multiple people as well as have excellent follow through and accountability.
- Drive to various homes, hotels, etc. in order to conduct the initial move-in inspection for program participants in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of all inspections.
- Submit approved inspections to the Housing Authority of Clackamas County (HACC).
- Follow-up on failed inspections in a timely manner.
- Monitor the progress of needed corrections for failed inspections.
- Conduct re-assessments as needed.
- Report any unremedied inspections to the appropriate company and county personnel in a timely manner.
- Coordinate annual inspections for program participants as needed.
- Promptly communicate inspection timelines and status updates with all relevant parties.
- Assist the HACC team with move-in and annual inspections for additional participants on an as-needed basis.
Education / Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must complete the HQS (Housing Quality Standards) and other training as required by the Housing Authority of Clackamas County.
Northwest Family Services, through our mission, practices and the services we offer, are committed to the belief that all people deserve dignity and respect. As we serve our communities, we will continue to work together to listen, to learn, and to act to overcome historic values and structures that have led to discrimination and inequities.
We are committed to creating a culture of belonging, where all staff are valued and given opportunity to grow and succeed equitably. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, sexual orientation, primary language, ethnic background or socioeconomic status. NWFS pursues policies, strategies, and programs which promote diversity, inclusion, and equity in our daily work. We seek staff who share our vision and commitment to our communities.
Prior to a new hire, a background check including criminal record history will be conducted. Information from the background check will not necessarily preclude employment.
Up-to-date Covid 19-vaccination is required for new hires unless the employee is granted a medical or religious accommodation. Employees can request an accommodation once an offer of employment has been made.