To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Be sure to attach your cover letter & resume.
Report To: Health Navigation Department Manager
Position Time: 1.0 FTE (40 hours a week)
Public Information Center (PIC) to support bilingual bicultural calls by connecting these community members with local vaccine opportunities. Monitor the phone system, inform the manager of system failures, enter call information into WebEOC “PIC message board”, escalate issues unable to resolve to PIC Manager, Maintain and revise FAQ/call sheet, provide updates and information from the resources provided by the PIC manager, Monitor eocpic@clackamas e-mail account.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Adhere to PIC Training guidelines
- Advice and assist CCPHD in planning vaccine-related outreach, education, and distribution
- Provide on-site interpretation for local vaccine clinics
- Post maybe indoor and outdoor
- Position my include but not limited to greeter, check-in, vaccine education, (both pre-and post-vaccination
- Support Latinx Communities with scheduling vaccine appointments. Schedule clients for appointments using online scheduler.
- Support mobile or worksite-specific-vaccine and testing events supporting migrant and seasonal farmworkers, agriculture worker, and food processing.
- Support outreach and education for those event (e.g., distribute, flyers, talk with individuals and groups, and schedule individuals for appointments.
- Provide onsite interpretation
- Provide vaccine and testing education. Answer questions about the vaccine, testing, procedures, and/or general COVID-19 safety measures.
- Ensure the fidelity of the data management procedures following HIPAA and NWFS's policies and agreements regarding confidentiality, privacy, and security. Support compliance with all privacy and security requirements pursuant to community partners’. This includes immediate reporting of any PHI breach of NWFS or outside provider to the Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement Department, as well as to the Privacy, and Security Officers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Accept the guidance of Health Navigation Department Managers and Executive Director and other managers in the spirit of cooperation and establishing and maintaining an honest and professional working relationship.
- Completed Associate or BA preferred but not required.
- Some experience working or assisting in an office environment preferred.
- Must pass criminal background check prior to starting work (if over 18 years old).
- Attention to detail. Excellent organization skills, including the ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to problem-solve and utilize database knowledge to effectively report needed information.
- Ability to keep personal information about participants confidential.
- Excellent people skills and problem solving skills. Proven ability to follow-through.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative. Accepts direction well and works well with others.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office software preferred (Access, Word, Excel, Excel, and Outlook.)
- Must have reliable transportation.
Must be available for flexible, non-standard work hours. Also, work is often performed in an office environment. Be comfortable with frequent use of phones to communicate with current and potential clients.
Wage: $19.00- $20.45 per hour depending on experience
Benefits: Major health and dental insurance, vacation/personal leave.